Your Toyota LandCruiser 70 Workmate Single-Cab Cab-Chassis
- 4.5L Diesel
- 10.7 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- Eight cylinders, V formation, gear and chain driven, DOHC 32 valve, compacted graphite iron cylinder block and aluminium alloy heads.
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 3500(KG), Unbraked 750(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
The staff at Adelaide Hills Toyota have been selling cars all around Australia from our base in Mt Barker since the early 1980’s. Tom Gilbert and his staff take great pride in their association with Toyota and have found the perfect mix of laid-back country style blended with professionalism in everything we do. Our size allows us to not only keep our costs low but also offer our guests a more personal, one on one experience without the pressure of some of the larger dealers.
Our state of the art showroom and large display areas allow guests to casually browse the great range of Toyota vehicles. And when the time is right, remember Adelaide Hills Toyota is the home of “The Open Road Test Drive” allowing you to experience the full capabilities of the vehicle you are interested in.
Our local and friendly sales staff are Toyota enthusiasts who will treat you with courtesy and respect while answering all your questions about our quality range of vehicles.
Adelaide Hills Toyota at a glance:
• We are a locally owned business.
• We stock the full range of Toyota products and as well a great range of quality used vehicles.
• We have specialised sales staff to assist you with all your vehicle and accessory needs.
• Adelaide Hills Toyota actively supports our local community, charities and sporting clubs.
• We are a multiple award winning dealership and are honoured to have won the Presidents Award for Excellence and the Regional Metropolitan Dealer of the Year in 2016 and 2017.
We look forward to providing you with a 5-star experience.
[^A]Comparison Rates will vary for each customer between 5.60% and up to 15.53% (and annual percentage rates between 3.30% to 13.05%) depending primarily on your credit score and other relevant criteria determined by Toyota Finance. Comparison rates of 8.62% are available to around 70% of potential customers with a credit score of 600 and above, who also satisfy other relevant criteria determined by Toyota Finance. These figures are based on modelling by Toyota Finance. [†A] $239 per week are available on a Toyota Access Consumer Loan to approved personal applicants of Toyota Finance to finance the purchase of a Toyota LandCruiser 70 Workmate Single-Cab Cab-Chassis (French Vanilla and Grey Vinyl) Manual, 4.5L Diesel . Driveaway price of $74307 (includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, dealer delivery and stamp duty), less a deposit of $1500, with 47 monthly payments in arrears not exceeding $1031 and a balloon final payment (equal to the ‘GFV’) of $40544. Additional interest charges accrue whenever a balloon final payment option is selected. Based on an annual percentage rate of 6.27 %. Total amount payable $89001. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Offer valid until 15/10/2019. Comparison Rate of 8.62% is based on a 5 year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536. The Guaranteed Future Value ('GFV') is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Toyota Finance, subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met (up to 60000 km). Please speak with your dealer for more information.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[G6] Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your Dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.