Toyota RAV4 Cruiser AWD Hybrid
- 2.5L Hybrid
- 4.8 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- In-line 16-valve, four-cylinder with Dual VVT-I and direct fuel injection
- Length 4600(mm), Width 1855(mm), Height 1685(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 1500(KG), Unbraked 750(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
The staff at Adelaide Hills Toyota have been selling cars all around Australia from our base in Mt Barker since the early 1980’s. Tom Gilbert and his staff take great pride in their association with Toyota and have found the perfect mix of laid-back country style blended with professionalism in everything we do. Our size allows us to not only keep our costs low but also offer our guests a more personal, one on one experience without the pressure of some of the larger dealers.
Our state of the art showroom and large display areas allow guests to casually browse the great range of Toyota vehicles. And when the time is right, remember Adelaide Hills Toyota is the home of “The Open Road Test Drive” allowing you to experience the full capabilities of the vehicle you are interested in.
Our local and friendly sales staff are Toyota enthusiasts who will treat you with courtesy and respect while answering all your questions about our quality range of vehicles.
Adelaide Hills Toyota at a glance:
• We are a locally owned business.
• We stock the full range of Toyota products and as well a great range of quality used vehicles.
• We have specialised sales staff to assist you with all your vehicle and accessory needs.
• Adelaide Hills Toyota actively supports our local community, charities and sporting clubs.
• We are a multiple award winning dealership and are honoured to have won the Presidents Award for Excellence and the Regional Metropolitan Dealer of the Year in 2016 and 2017.
We look forward to providing you with a 5-star experience.
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no maintenance, charges automatically while you drive and never needs to be plugged into a power supply. From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1]. Complete an annual hybrid battery health check according to Toyota specifications during routine maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery warranty to 10 years.
[W1] The Hybrid Battery is warranted for the 5 years/ unlimited kms from date of first delivery. This can be extended for an additional 5 years with an annual Hybrid health check, as part of normal vehicle routine maintenance. Refer to warranty conditions. This warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[G6] Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your Dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.